Senior Accountant (male or female)
Our client is one of the world’s leading Tier-1-suppliers of supply chain solutions for major OEM companies. Already for fifty successful years our client’s company develops industry-specific solutions for their customers, meeting the highest quality standards. Absolute flexibility and just-in-time supplies are given as there are several sites in the US and two international branches in Germany and the UK.
To strengthen the team and as part of the continuing expansion, for the site in Rhineland-Palatinate we are searching a
Senior Accountant (male or female)
with a very good command of English
You can expect the following tasks
- • Being responsible for the planning, management and implementation of business processes concerning all bookkeeping issues, guidance and control of creditors and debtors, budget monitoring and financial reporting etc. at the site and constant communication with the company’s global accounting team
- • Review of all incoming and outgoing invoices and respective releases, assurance of timely bill payment, controlling of money transactions and handling of the payment reminder system
- • Communication with suppliers and customers regarding the reconciliation of payment and invoice differences
- • Assistance on the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement and forecasts as well as frequent reporting to the site manager and the headquarter
- • Preparation of and participation in inventories and audits
- • Significant cooperation in the creation of liquidity planning, statistics, cost management and the monthly account reconciliation etc.
- • Participation in statistical reporting to domestic and foreign supervisory authorities
- • Being a competent contact person for auditors and tax consultants
- • Collaboration in the documentation and development of processes in finance and accounting systems
- • Maintenance of all relevant data in the ERP system according to GER GAAP requirements
- • Creation and maintenance of supplier and customer data
- • Continuous interaction with all sites, worldwide in English
- • Commitment to internal measures to ensure and improve supply chains, quality, costs and delivery reliability etc.
You meet the following requirements
- • Degree in business administration with an emphasis on finance/accounting/controlling (Bachelor) or completed apprenticeship as accountant or similar training
- • Several years of relevant professional experience in the field of finance/accounting/controlling, ideally in an international English-speaking company
- • Experience in German GAAP
- • Comprehension for the implementation of business goals in daily decision making processes
- • Ability to work independently with team and service orientation
- • Very good spoken and written command of German and English
- • Competent handling of MS-Office applications and ERP systems
- • Team player with a strong hands-on mentality
Here is what you can look forward to
- • An interesting and responsible activity in an international company, marked by mutual respect and trust
- • Support by a personal mentor functioning as contact person in all matters and continuous induction in the form of a training program
- • Good working atmosphere in a qualified team
- • Performance-based and attractive remuneration
- • Regular training for professional and personal development
Have we aroused your interest?
Questions regarding this position can be addressed to our consultant Volker W. Rau, graduate economist, by calling 0681/ 958 1000 or 0175/ 958 1000. It goes without saying that all applications are treated in the strictest confidence and in compliance with all data protection regulations.
Please send your informative application documents (curriculum vitae in tabular form, detailed description of your area of responsibility, copies of certifications and information about salary expectations and start date) to
Rau Management- und Personalberatung GmbH
Herrn Volker W. Rau
Mainzer Straße 135-137
or preferably by email to: email@example.com
Application documents which we receive by post unfortunately cannot be returned.